Developing an organized routine is essential to adapting to change or simply just living a refreshed life.
But remember too much organizing leads to no success. Give yourself GRACE, don't try to do it all at one. Recently, I shared a 30-Day Declutter Challenge, that could be a starter. Some of these come from there, however, here are 20 things I believe everyone should definitely do to organize your or as my husband says, "Life Audit" in the midst of chaos.
1. Develop a morning routine
2. Spend time with GOD!
3. Write everything down
4. Set goals for yourself
5. Declutter your home
6. Then always keep a tidy home
7. Organize your closet
8. Clear your emails immediately (unsubscribe)
9. Declutter your phone (apps & photos)
10. Sort your photos in folders
11. Plan & stick to self-care routine
12. Meal prep - your health is so important
13. Set a place for everything/ always put back
14. Set three intentions everyday
15. Track your income and spending
16. Donate or sell items
17. Stock up on regularly used items
18. Use marked storage bins
19. ALWAYS make your bed
20. Set up a work space
Here are TWO extras:
1. Separate your bank accounts (auto pay your tithes 10%)
2. Subscribe to an inspirational podcast
Looking at life from a different perspective could help the quality of life.
"All is all, life's good when you look at the good." Shakera
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. - Stephen Hawking